by Monsey.info A fast moving fire engulfed a Spring Valley home Wednesday afternoon, triggering a massive emergency response and firefighting operation. Thick smoke and flames were noticed at 6 Nancy Lane around 2:00pm and the occupants of the home evacuated […]
If you have a passion for medicine, are very energetic and think you would enjoy working with pediatrics, this job may be for you.
You will learn to be proficient in electronic medical records. Phlebotomy & specimen collection, proper triage & medical scribing, assist with sutures and procedures, proper handling & storage of vaccines & other medical supplies. Proper handling of state of the art medical devices as well as organizing medical data for review and interpretation.
A fire that began in the attic of a Chestnut Ridge Home did extensive damage Friday, but thankfully causes no injuries.
by Monsey.info A Jewish school bus involved in a crash in Rockland was damaged after the car caught fire Thursday afternoon, sending six people to the hospital. The crash took place around 3:20pm Thursday afternoon on Saddle River Road between […]
A late night fire broke out in home in Nanuet Motzei Shabbos, destroying the home entirely. There were no injuries reported from the fire.
A massive blaze continues to burn out of control at an assisted living in Spring Valley, Tuesday morning, with some residents left unaccounted for.
A massive wildfire sparked this afternoon has burned out of control, burning multiple business and acres of land. Firefighters from across New Jersey are battling the blaze.
A CountyWide Carting garbage truck found a fiery end Tuesday after catching fire on School Terrace in Monsey.
The iconic Motty’s Supermarket on Main Street in Monsey was completely destroyed Thursday after a fire burned through the entire building.
Heart-stopping footage of a firefighter pulling children from a shul engulfed in flames Wednesday morning, after a famed Boro Park shul caught fire.
Two sifrei Torah were saved from a fire that broke out in the basement of a Chestnut Ridge home Wednesday Morning, doing extensive damage but leaving no injuries.
A Jewish owned home on Carlton Ln in Monsey was heavily damaged Sunday after a fire broke out.
A large fire gutted a Hillcrest home last night, displacing the residents but leaving no injuries.
An abandoned house in Hillcrest went up in flames Wednesday morning, and an unidentified person found deceased inside.
Around 9:40pm Tuesday night, emergency responders arrived at Mt. Ivy Diner on Route 202 in Pomona for a fire. The diner was badly damaged, but no injuries reported.
One person has died when a fire broke out in a Rockland County home Saturday morning
A fire broke out in a home in Nanuet overnight, causing extensive damage. There were no injuries in the blaze.
A fire in a Hillcrest garage sent one person to the hospital Thursday. Despite extensive damage to the garage, the home was not affected.
by Monsey.info A massive fire broke out around 10:00am at 15 Old Nyack Tnpk in Monsey Wednesday morning. The fire could be seen billowing smoke from miles away, as the flames shot tens of feet into the air. Emergency responders […]
Around 3:10pm Tuesday afternoon, 911 was called with a report of smoke coming from a home on Orchard Street in Hillcrest. First responders arrived at the scene to find heavy smoke and fire coming from the rear of the home.
A fire broke out in Viola Wednesday Afternoon, burning through the home. No one was home at the time of the blaze, which left no injuries.
A fire tore through a Jewish home on Maple Leaf Rd in Monsey Tuesday afternoon, no one was injured and the family was not home at the time.
A fast moving fire tore through an Jewish Airmont home Wednesday night, gutting the home and involving 5 fire departments. The family was able to safely evacuate the home, and no injuries were reported.