Milling and paving work in the Village of Airmont will begin on or about Wednesday, October 27, 2021.
Elimelech Goldstein (Ann Arbor, MI) to Chaya Marrus (Pomona Heights, NY) L’Chaim: Today, Thursday, 8:00pm at 34 N. Ridge Rd. Pomona, NY
Two new Jewish Trustees were sworn in as elected officials for the Town of Airmont Friday, beginning a new era for the rapidly changing town
Jewish and non Jewish residents of Rockland County turned out for local elections Tuesday, handing wide margin wins to many Jewish candidates, according to preliminary results.
Police are investigating in Airmont after a BB gun-toting vandal drove around Friday night shooting out windows of stores and vehicles.
Watch as a Lexus drives through the front of Drug Mart in Airmont, leaving a gaping hole behind.
Rockland 2nd Annual National Night Out For Law Enforcement
Rockland Boulders Stadium 1 Palisades Credit Union Park Dr, Pomona, NY 10970
Rockland's 2nd Annual National Night Out will be taking place on Monday, August 12th, at the Rockland Boulders Stadium. The night will feature presentations by Law Enforcement and Fire Departments, including a K-9 presentation, and the use of the Jaws of Life. The evening will also include entertainment such as a dunk tank, bounce house, face painting and more. A firework grand finale will finish off the night with a bang. The event begins at 4:00pm, and will continue through 9:00pm. Admission is free for all.
A beautiful Lexus SUV went through the front window of the Drug Mart Pharmacy at the shopping center at Airmont Road and Route 59, leaving a garage size hole on the front of the store.
The Village of Airmont is getting sued by the US Department of Justice, again. The discrimination lawsuit was reported in a letter from the department to the town.
Route 59 Spook Rock Rd. and College Rd. has been closed by the police, after a Utility pole came down across the roadway.
A fast moving fire tore through an Jewish Airmont home Wednesday night, gutting the home and involving 5 fire departments. The family was able to safely evacuate the home, and no injuries were reported.