An arrest was made on the first day of Yom Tov after Police and Arson Officers investigated a fire outside an Airmont residence.
An arrest has been made by the Ramapo Police Department in an arson that took place in on Dunn Rd in Airmont Wednesday morning.
Earlier this morning, Lieutenant Moshe Messner of the Monsey Fire Department notified the dispatcher that a home on Medow Lane & Grove St, just across the street from the fire house, appeared to be on fire.
Emergency responders rushed to Dolcetto Kosher located at 800 Chestnut Ridge Road in the Village of Chestnut Ridge after reports indicated that a fire had broken out on the roof of the building.
Firefighters rushed to a Hillcrest home Tuesday after a fire started inside, spewing smoke from windows. Firefighters responded with Hatzalah to the fire, where at least two people were rushed to the hospital.
Rockland 2nd Annual National Night Out For Law Enforcement
Rockland Boulders Stadium 1 Palisades Credit Union Park Dr, Pomona, NY 10970
Rockland's 2nd Annual National Night Out will be taking place on Monday, August 12th, at the Rockland Boulders Stadium. The night will feature presentations by Law Enforcement and Fire Departments, including a K-9 presentation, and the use of the Jaws of Life. The evening will also include entertainment such as a dunk tank, bounce house, face painting and more. A firework grand finale will finish off the night with a bang. The event begins at 4:00pm, and will continue through 9:00pm. Admission is free for all.
A fire broke out in the Wesley Hills area of Ramapo Wednesday morning, completely destroying the home and two vehicles.
A fire at the Yeshiva of Spring Valley Girls School sparked a large emergency response Monday morning, thankfully without any injuries.
A frustrating fire took nearly an entire day to extinguish after a fire started in the walls of an underground gun range.
A firefighter was injured Monday night while battling a blaze in Valley Cottage.
A Jewish home in Pomona was damaged in a fire Shabbos morning, thankfully, none of the homes occupants were there at the time.
A house fire broke out in the New City section of the Town of Ramapo Wednesday evening, destroying the home but thankfully not injuring anyone.
by Monsey.info At approximately 5:50pm Sunday afternoon, multiple emergency agencies responded to reports of a large fire on Main Street that was quickly consuming the home. Emergency responders, including Hatzoloh, the local fire departments, local police, and Chaverim quickly began […]
by Monsey.info A fast moving fire engulfed a Spring Valley home Wednesday afternoon, triggering a massive emergency response and firefighting operation. Thick smoke and flames were noticed at 6 Nancy Lane around 2:00pm and the occupants of the home evacuated […]
A fire that began in the attic of a Chestnut Ridge Home did extensive damage Friday, but thankfully causes no injuries.
by Monsey.info A Jewish school bus involved in a crash in Rockland was damaged after the car caught fire Thursday afternoon, sending six people to the hospital. The crash took place around 3:20pm Thursday afternoon on Saddle River Road between […]
A late night fire broke out in home in Nanuet Motzei Shabbos, destroying the home entirely. There were no injuries reported from the fire.
UPDATED 11:30AM: Massive Fire Burns Out of Control At Evergreen Court Assisted Living in Spring Valley, Fatalities Reported
A massive blaze continues to burn out of control at an assisted living in Spring Valley, Tuesday morning, with some residents left unaccounted for.
A massive wildfire sparked this afternoon has burned out of control, burning multiple business and acres of land. Firefighters from across New Jersey are battling the blaze.
A CountyWide Carting garbage truck found a fiery end Tuesday after catching fire on School Terrace in Monsey.
The iconic Motty’s Supermarket on Main Street in Monsey was completely destroyed Thursday after a fire burned through the entire building.
Heart-stopping footage of a firefighter pulling children from a shul engulfed in flames Wednesday morning, after a famed Boro Park shul caught fire.
Two sifrei Torah were saved from a fire that broke out in the basement of a Chestnut Ridge home Wednesday Morning, doing extensive damage but leaving no injuries.